I’m an Asian female from Laos who will be getting rhinoplasty next month. I am really nervous and only have one more consultation with the surgeon before the surgery. What questions do you recommend that I ask?
During your rhinoplasty consultation it is very important that you ask the surgeon about any questions or concerns that you may have. Below I have made a short list of some of the questions you should consider asking:
- How long have you been board certified for?
- How many rhinoplasty procedures have you performed?
- What kind of anesthesia will I be given?
- What kind of pain medication will I be prescribed after the surgery?
- How long until I can return to my normal physical routine?
- About how long will the surgery take?
- Are there any complications that may arise during the surgery?
- Am I a good candidate for the surgery?
- Will someone need to drive me home after the surgery?
- When will I need to return for a follow up appointment?